Friday, June 20, 2008

June 19, Cathy

By Cathy

Important points:
· The Coleman grill is exceptionally handy to have on board.
· That nice lemon cleaning solution spiffs up the toilets quite fine but always makes me sneeze.
· All the creaking and thumping (the boat, not the people - at least today) has me wondering what the larger sailing ships must
sound like.
· Laundry in a bucket is simple and essential.
· Bananas, peaches and oranges are gone, so now apples and pineapple rule!
· The Celtics made Mike very happy.
· Joshua has come to realize that just to win in Uno is not enough - you must make your opponents suffer.
· Bob had an interview today.
· Melinda made delicious blueberry scones.
· I see an endless, beautiful deep blue sea.

1 comment:

JAT-OK said...

Glad to hear from you. I feared they had used you as the man-overboard tester. It sounds like an enforced relaxation trip--except for the occasional baritone alert. Things continue very wet here, but looks like a few days without--must be summer. I've been amazed at the restrictions along such a long area. To not even be able to do a bit of sport fishing surprises me. Have fun, and come back relaxed!