Saturday, July 05, 2008

7/3/2008 by Melinda the Captain

We crossed the International Date Line again yesterday so we celebrated Steven's birthday twice and now we're on Attu time!

We also crossed the cold front and have officially entered the drizzly cold sea of doom. It's feels really nice to finally cool off. Yesterday I made cabbage soup for the very first time. Josh and Bob took pity and ate some... fools.

The seas have calmed down so I showered this morning. My lips turned blue but Josh was kind enough to have a hot steaming breakfast ready by the time I finished in all my noisiness.

I'm disappointed to report that we went without a musical yesterday and watched a chick flick that Bob picked out instead. Morals of the chick flick: all guys are evil except one (James) and don't get pregnant. Today we will watch "My Fair Lady."

The End.

No comments: